word-drop

Sunday, May 13, 2007

"ACRID"



"ACRID"
(Adjective)



Meaning:
  • Harsh, Like Acid.
  • Sharp and harsh, or bitter and not, to the taste; pungent; as, acrid salts.
  • strong and sharp; "the acrid smell of burning rubber"
  • harsh or corrosive in tone(see image 1) "an acerbic tone piercing otherwise flowery prose"; "a barrage of acid comments". "her acrid remarks make her many enemies". {when you get Acrid comments from others you feel as if you are sitting on those (see image2)}

4 comments:

pu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pu said...

well I can not relate the word with picture for this particular post how about this one for acrid remark
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/6563/17f218sulfuroustq3.gif
and this one for acrid smell of burning e-waste
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/2199/ewasteworkerindiapj4.jpg
good effort keep walking!

Anonymous said...

I used to be ablе tο fіnd goοd
advice fгom yоuг сontent.


Mу wеbsіte ... same day loans

Anonymous said...

I just liκe the helpful information you supрly in yоur aгticlеѕ.
I will bookmark yоur blog and test оnce mоre rіght here frequеntlу.
I am ѕlіghtlу sure I will
bе told many new stuff propeг here!
Good luck for the fοlloωing!

Here is my blog ... Property for Sale